Dragon Medical One
This portable, flexible, secure and accurate app can boost staff efficiency for producing medical speech recognition, from any location, up to 45% faster.
Designed for the fast-paced, multifaceted healthcare environment, Dragon® Medical One is the healthcare industry's leading speech-recognition, cloud-based software for capturing the patient story.
Dragon® Medical One is managed through the web-based administration portal, Nuance® Management Center (NMC). NMC enables providers to share data, distribute licenses and generate reporting—important for customer control and customer satisfaction.
Dragon Medical One Reseller Benefits:
Earn Recurring Revenue
With a subscription-based SaaS model, Dragon Medical One resellers have the potential to earn unlimited recurring revenue.
Easy Online Administration
Easily manage all of your Dragon Medical One installations through an online administration portal, the Nuance Management Center.
Installation of Dragon Medical One only takes a few minutes on most PCs and requires very little resources since the application is cloud-based.
Dragon Medical One End-user Benefits:
- Always available: Designed for speed, accuracy and flexibility with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
- Budget-friendly and easy installation/maintenance: Affordable subscription-based pricing with little upfront capital investment. No complex configurations, installation options for existing infrastructure, and automatic updates from the cloud.
- No speech profile training: Requires no voice profile training and includes accent detection and automatic microphone calibration. Dragon® Medical One creates profiles that adapt and improve over time to ensure an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Limitless productivity: Users can speak freely without per-user limits. Clinicians can focus on the complete patient narrative, from anywhere, leading to more personalized care and faster reimbursement. Access to data, analytics, and insights inform better decisions.
- Healthcare Compliant: Speech-related data is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols to ensure end-to-end security.
The best of both worlds: short-term + long-term revenue.
Dragon Medical One is a subscription-based product, so you generate recurring revenue throughout the life of the contract—rather than a lump sum. Each new subscription also includes an "implementation fee" to be paid by the end-user at the time of purchase. This means that you realize both short-term and long-term revenue with each new customer.